Not all Platforms are Political #ProLove

(I am not a writer. I am a blessed Catholic wife and mother, a hard-working nurse and I don't always floss. Sometimes my boys can't find clean uniforms, because they weren't put in the laundry room. My boys push me to my limits daily, but I love them fiercely. Their sister is still to young to do any wrong. Mmmm, baby breath and little toes... I do not know how to use commas and I don't proof read)


I have not had the drive to blog like this since Adalynne was here on Earth. It was already there last night when I was listening to the #BustedHaloShow while the boys and I washed my car. It was driven home, when a ladybug landed on my shirt. I hear you sweet angel. In 2013, Pope Francis was quoted as saying,  
“All life has inestimable value even the weakest and most vulnerable, the sick, the old, the unborn and the poor, are masterpieces of God’s creation, made in his own image, destined to live forever, and deserving of the utmost reverence and respect.”
I am not naive. I know not everyone has the gift of faith. I know there are people out there who will make it their life’s mission to go against and challenge everything I believe in and that’s okay. I will just pray that you find peace, and I will continue the daily struggle to live a faith filled life. A friend of mine made a great point earlier this week.  Let’s just take a moment to sit back and think about those “crazy, radical pro-life weirdos”. I want to thank every single #prolife, #prolove supporter out there. It is because of the dedication of #DavidDaleiden and his undercover weirdo friends that #PlannedParenthood was exposed for selling, selling babies’ body parts. Not, only were these babies viciously torn from their mothers wombs, but they were sold like lab rats to study. If it wasn’t for their dedicated efforts, Mr. Kevin Paul would not be in for a case that will surely put him in the future books of law; that have yet to be written. Your client has put themselves in quite the situation, especially with the sun setting on the July 31 deadline Chairman of the House Energy and Commerce Committee has put on Dr. Nucatola.
 It should come as no surprise to anyone who knows me, or who have followed my blog that I am shocked by the public, mainstream, outrage over #CeciltheLion and not by attempts of Cecile Richards and her counterparts to cover up the heinous actions taken by those involved in selling these sweet babies.
Obviously, these videos shake me to the core as a mother, a woman, and Christian. There were two instances in my life when abortion was forced down my throat. The first time I was an unwed teenager, before it was made dysfunctionally famous. Ending my baby’s life was not a choice I was capable of making.  The next time it was shoved down my throat I was married to my husband and the father of our three children. We had two big brothers who were so excited about the arrival of their sister #AdalynneDior. She was given a terminal diagnoses at 21 weeks of her gestation. I was encouraged to terminate my imperfectly perfect daughter. It wasn’t a choice that was up to me. Unshakable faith was a gift #AdalynneDior has given me. Losing a child is like a piece of you dies. Even with happiness returning and life going on, it always feels like someone is missing, and not in a sad poor me way; but in a we’re in the parking lot and I’m counting my four children and it takes a millisecond to realize the fifth one is smiling down on us kind of way. #AdalynneDior would be 5 and a rising Kindergartner. I still get starry eyed when I walk into her little sister's nursery, because I can't believe I am blessed with the ability to raise a girl. I still struggle through Mother’s Day. But the road to redemption and the struggles make the joy so much sweeter.  Her grave quotes Pope Benedict XVI,
“Every child brings us God’s smile and invites us to recognize that life is His gift. A gift to be welcomed with love and preserved with care…always and at every moment.”
These videos are like watching and wanting to turn your head, but you just can’t because it is so utterly shameful. “It’s another boy,” can be heard by a young man, almost joyously, as he is poking what was once a little boy. Does that young man get inappropriate laughter when he’s in an uncomfortable situation? Maybe the little boy had his daddy’s eyes or his mom’s fierce spirit. The world will never know; as if it was necessary to drive that point home by poking him like a specimen in a Petri dish.
I was watching #fatherjonathan on Fox News one night when I could not sleep. He was in a part of a segment that was covering the selling of babies. There was one other contributor who was so angry and so rude. I don’t understand where the anger came from. I was blown away by her obvious deniable, but more so by her callous jabs.  She was making personal attacks to another woman, just because their views were different. It is okay to speak your mind and believe whatever you want, but if those beliefs or voiced opinions are not “mainstream” or “hedonistic” then shame on you! You’re bunky…
Mr. President, you are willing to help investigate Cecil the Lion’s death, but turn your head away from the trafficking of BODY PARTS of babies?  This is not a #prolove or prochoice issue. This is SELLING body parts!!!!  White House spokesperson, Josh Earnest, addressed the issue instead.  American, please wake up. I am scared for us. I am scared for us as a country. I’m scared for our children and their children. I am scared for the type of world we are creating for them. We are punishing hard working Americans, for doing just that…working. Mainstream punishes and pokes fun of Christian ideals. If we are living in an America where Cecil the Lion gets more compassion from the mainstream than a human child, I will make sure our money, that we make and actually get to keep, will not be spent at retailers donating to trafficking of body parts by baby killers. #DefundPP


Comments

Popular Posts