Number Three is on the Way!!!

I do not remember the exact day we found out we were going to be parents for the third time, but we were elated. I had just graduated from nursing school, with two small children, I might add, when the news of my graduation gift had arrived. And, that is what she was a wonderful gift. The baby bug had hit me with about a year left in nursing school; while I was in my labor and delivery clinical rotation. It took the baby bug about a year to land and when it did, it made me the happiest new mom in the world. I've always wanted a lot of children. Once my head came back down to earth I remember thinking, "oh my goodness, I have to take state boards without drinking any caffeine!" But, that thought was quickly pushed away with thoughts of, how newborns cuddle into a ball when you pick them up, how their cry sounds like a little kitten looking for milk, and what wonderful big brothers Harrison and Houston would be. Oh, by the way, I rocked state boards even without caffeine! I officially became a registered nurse in June 2009.


Comments

Popular Posts