A Celebration of Life

Adalynne, Adalynne, Adalynne my baby girl your life is to be celebrated in a big way!!

Adalynne Dior Vinett
January 4, 2010 thru January 09, 2010

January 13, 2010 your life is going to be celebrated at the Cathedral of Incarnation on West End at 10:30 with the guest adorned in pink or white!! Your family will be receiving guests starting at 9:30. Please help us celebrate this little girl of ours!

We ask in lieu of flowers a donation be made to:
Alive Hospice/Monarch Hospice
1718 Patterson Street
Nashville, TN 37203

We love you forever
We will like you for always
As long as we're living
Our baby you'll be.
Love,
Mommy, Daddy, Harrison, Houston, and Chloe

Comments

  1. Erika and family,

    My Mom and I have been following Adalynne's journey daily from AZ. We have cried together and prayed together for your sweet little angel. Ana told me over the phone that she has so many pictures- I look forward to seeing them.

    You are so wonderful, strong and brave.

    We will continue sending our love and prayers your way.
    Love~ Emily and Elizabeth Wyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Erika...God bless you and Ryan. He only gives you as much as you can take. You have the most beautiful family. I sit here crying...I say that sweet poem to my baby every night at bedtime. Instead I add "as long as Earth is spinning my baby you'll be". She will ALWAYS be your baby not matter if she is here with you or playing with the angels! ~Erin Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live here in Nashville and am a friend of Liz Sanford and she told me about Adalynne. You are in my prayers! What a wonderful way to tell others of your journey!!! Keep writing!!!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are in my prayers. Adalynne is beautiful...what a precious little angel... and you are all so incredibly brave. I am so sorry that you had to lose her and I hope your time with her will give you memories that bring you peace and comfort for the rest of your days.
    Laurel Bennett (CCC parent)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts